Friday, January 13, 2012

My big bro 1.13.2012

23 years ago tonight at 7:11p.m. (yup he was born at 7:11-not the place just the time lol)
My big bro was welcomed into the world!
Although I wasn't there to be apart of welcoming you into the world bro I am very grateful for the time I've had you in my life. Although far apart in distance we remain close at heart. I love that.
This past summer you married your sweetheart, I didn't lose my brother like I thought I might but instead I gained a sister :)
I am so happy for you that you found your true happiness and made that step in life!
You are such an example to me in all that you do (ok well most of it ;p)
I love your passion, determination, and heart!
I'll always be your little sis who looks up to you and wants to be just like you!
I love you bro.
Happy Birthday Brandon :) Hope it was a blast! p.s. Happy Friday the 13th bloggers :)

No comments: