Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Birthday my love! 1.6.2012

Happy Birthday to you *cha cha cha* Happy Birthday to you *cha cha cha*
Happy 21st Birthday Elder Schott!
Happy Birthday to you my love!
Wowza you are OLD ;p
21 years ago the world was blessed to have you enter into it and you've been blessing lives ever since.
My life has truly been blessed to have you a part of it, I can't imagine my life without you-you are always there for me (even if we are states apart), you are such a great motivation to me. An example to me and others. Your testimony is incredible and your willingness to serve is remarkable!
For your quilt I made a sign "21 things I love about you"-coming up with 21 things was so easy because there is a million of them :)
 Hand stitched with love :) I hope you like my "little" surprise for your 21st birthday!
 Hope you stay warm during the winters :)
 Wrapped with love from Kendahl's mom, wishing you the best and hoping you have a fantastic birthday!
We'll celebrate your birthday a bit delayed this year but don't you worry come July we'll have a BIG bash! :)
Love you Elder Schott and I hope you have a fantastic 21st Birthday :)

2 comments:

Abby said...

wahhh this is so cute! you are so talented! come here and teach me how to make one!!
xx

Unknown said...

Ah thanks :) it is a complete surprise because he had no idea I was even starting to sew! ;p I'm so excited for his response! :) Next week's letter is going to be amazing! And I'll admit if I go there I won't be staying inside to sew lol ;p