Monday, January 2, 2012

Pictures galore :) 1.2.2012

Made it back to the dorm after winter break, opened up my mailbox and saw the golden ticket (a package slip) and this one actually had my name on it (it usually has my roommate Carole's lol). I went up and got my package, flipped it over and saw Elder Schott's name on the return address....AHHHHH! I have never booked it so fast with two suitcases in my life lol!!!
Got back to my dorm, opened it up and saw pictures from the last couple of months from my man (yes he hates photos so sends them sporadically lol) but I loved them nonetheless!
It was so nice to see his face in some new photos-he found a 7-11 so he was able to score a slurpee (his favorite thing from back home and he was beginning to suffer from with-drawls lol!)
 Then he got stuck in a downpour-made him think of home :) (i loved his expression in that one!)
then one from when the Elders went to help clean up so he got to wear the bright yellow Mormon helping hands shirt-woohoo!
Some with his Zone and District :)
A few with Elders exchanging ties!
One in a sleigh-its their Christmas tradition!
His ward mission leader :)
And having dinner with a family from the ward!
He is staying busy and doing what he loves which makes me so happy! :)
Keep up the great work Elder! 

No comments: