Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MG date night :) 1.18.2012

How in the world do you get so lucky as me? (when I find out I will let ya'll know!)
 I got to chat with these girls last night! 
Who said distance separates people???? Heck no!
 We live all over the world and still find ways to stay connected.
 From left to right on that photo you have Kegan-Arizona, Abby-Australia, Paige-Utah, Lauren-Florida, Candice-Oklahoma, and Me in Washington. 
Sweet huh?
As the night progressed we lost a few girls thanks to time zones or their computers not being nice and letting them see us and we also gained a few girls! It was a total blast getting to talk to you girlies!
 Can't wait till Saturday night to do it all over again. I love MG's :)

1 comment:

Candice said...

we love you :) it was a fun night!