Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Senior Prom part I ~the morning~

The morning of prom was very eventful....my mom and i went out and got me some fake nails (going girlie) around ten. Then we headed out to lunch and then i went back home where i got my mask all put together, I was able to with the help of Shawna make a cute flower for my mask which was later used in my hair. After working slightly on my makeup my mom and I went out to go and get my hair did ( thanks to my Aunt Debbie). Afterwards we came home so I could add on my finishing touches...then wa-la i was all done and awaiting for Nate to arrive.

Mom and Kendahl


-At the nail salon-



The finished product :)


My awesome mask with ring that I borrowed from my "little sister" Jenna


Getting my hair did :P The back view


My mom caught me using mouth wash...but there is the finished product!

No comments: