Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Seminary graduation

Four years of 5 a.m. wake up calls but i FINALLY did it- On june 6, 2010 I graduated from Seminary with both four years of perfect attendance and The Honors Recognition. I was also asked to speak by Sis Lee, so i got the chance to sit up on the stand and speak on my experience of participating in the seminary program.

Kendahl before seminary graduation and then Kendahl afterwards with her diploma.


Bishop Hanks and Kendahl

Nana & Kendahl


LeeAndra and Kendahl...

Heather & Kendahl




My "sister" Jenna

The Wheelocks-Aabbee, Dempsey, Kendahl, and LeeAndra


Bro Lee...he was one of the substitutes for security guard at our building, he is an awesome guy!

Bro Fa'alelea-my brown daddy!

All of my seminary teachers Sis Lodholm, Sis Palmer, and Sis Lee. All of whom helped shaping me into the person I am today- thank you all!

No comments: