Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 4th

Well July 4th started out with church seeing as it was sunday and all so I had to take a picture of my outfit..my mom said i looked like the "all American girl". After church my mom and I ran out to my grandparents house to visit my grandma...we helped her out for a bit and then had lunch and then came back home. Nate came to pick me up for our 4th of July adventure...we headed back to his house to hang out with his family and have dinner before we headed out to a school in puyallup to set off some of our own fireworks before we watched the big ones go off...the night was fantastic, mireya (his little sister) and I went to the field and ran around and did cart wheels for a bit..we munched on some cheetos and m&ms...and then watched a fantastic firework show. After the show we went back to their house and Nate and I decided to watch the Scorpion King...so we hung out downstairs and watched the movie...Awesome 4th!









This was funny, Nate was trying to tell me not to worry about fixing my hair for the photo and my mom snapped the shot...ya cute face eh?



There we go....both smiling at the camera!



Mireya and Kendahl Cute Mireya




Mireya and Kendahl in our jackets




Mireya loves her some cheetos...and look its her daddy behind her!


Nate & Mireya

He's in the hood!



Nate was swinging Mireya around and she tried to walk afterwards...didn't work out so well haha...too cute!




I love this picture even if I got Mireya's arm in it, but it actually kinda makes it look cool..




I'm only lucky to get him to pose for a photo once....so ya the second attempt got him-he just isn't looking at me....oh well...he looks good either way!


i woke him up from laying on my shoulder to take this photo...hehe i'm just mean like that :p




A firework! ( just in case you couldn't guess)














No comments: