Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LDS Prom

May 7, 2010 Central Park "A walk to remember"
I was lucky enough to be able to convince Nate to come with me to LDS prom this year. We went with our friends Scott and Heather...and met up with a good friend Kourtney and her boyfriend Alex along with some of their friends from their ward. We started off at PLU where we had the Phillips take our photos-we did group, couples, and some individuals. Then we headed over to the 94th building for dinner where I got the chicken alfredo and Nate got the london broil...along with dessert which was chocolate for me and cheesecake for him. We then headed to the building in Sumner where the dance was being held. The night was fantastic- it was definitely a night to remember!

Nate and Kendahl decided to go semi-formal on this prom seeing as we had two in the same month, so for this one Kendahl got to go and help Nate pick out a shirt that went along with the dress. I think we turned out to be a pretty good looking couple!

Kendahl's individual Pictures, wearing the jewelery Nate gave me for Christmas!


From couple to group photos we had a blast walking around PLU!


He makes me laugh and smile :)


In the car on the way to the dance & Brittany and Joey Erickson- old friends

Nate and Steven and I agree Nate did smell amazing!

No comments: