Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My weekend with Jenna

Well i had promised Jenna to a fun night out...but thanks to clashing schedules it didn't work out the weekend we had planned but it worked out the next weekend :)...i picked her up friday evening and we swung by Little Caesars to pick up the pizza and the breadsticks...then back to my house to paint our nails. We then went to Wendy's to get frosty's for not only us but Jenna came up with the idea of taking some over to the Schott's house to give them some...so off we went. After visiting for a bit Jenna and I went back home to watch Say Yes to the Dress and to do our hair :) she then fell asleep and i was soon to follow. The next morning my mom and I took her to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D....i thought it was a really good movie...she seemed to enjoy it. After the movie we headed to Hair Masters to go and get my hair cut...I had waited til Nate got home from vacation to do it and the time was here...so Jenna watched as my hair got cut and styled....and i love it! Its short and easy to care for...and really cute!






We did her hair and make up...don't worry it was just glitter!




Kendahl and Jenna



after we both had bumps in our hair!



---After my hair cut----

No comments: