Saturday, January 9, 2010

NEW YEAR.....

Alrighty so started off the new year hanging out with my boyfriend, then i got to spend the entire day with my mom we hung out and went and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 2....pretty good movie! I was happy to see it!

So i've decided there is no use trying to catch up from August so I am just going to start now, and most of you already know whats happened since then anyways and if ya dont....ya better get to contacting me so we can catch up!!!!

Had a basketball game today and had a blast, our team works really well with one another. We know how to work around our defenders and score some baskets...(the point of the game :P) ....i went up for my three pointer and accidently had crossed the line so it only counted as two points...but i am glad that i got my arm back....or partially, i did have a bit of a rough spot for awhile there when we were playing!

Went out and got my hair cut today and eyebrows waxed...always a good thing...lol but ya i like it...not too big of a difference from what i had but its clean and layered...pictures to come later...dont worry :)

Until i write again :)

No comments: