Sunday, January 31, 2010

And the day is DONE!!!

so here i sit in my living room, finally having my internet up on my laptop...its kinda nice to have it back :)
well finals are OVER woohoo!!! man was last week stressful, i am pretty sure i had some visitors from the zit world come and occupy my face ugh!!! i HATE those things...

well the ONLY good thing that came from finals is a nice three and a half day weekend, oh yes and it was FANTASTIC! well except for the LITTLE mishap with the car emissions, just to let everyone in on our little secret, kendahl CANNOT operate the gas lock...so i went and got gas the other day, thought i would surprise my mom and have the gas tank filled up...ya well i did with only a FEW accidents hehe..ugh gas is supposed to go inside the tank...right?!?!?! haha :)
well so with my lack of skill to put the lock back on properly came the failing of the emissions test, who would of thought that such a small thing as not turning it one more time would make the trigger set off...NOT ME!
well so i got my first experience of waiting at an auto store to wait for a guy to turn the lock once more and then run a clearance check....so after waiting for two hours, he finally did that so then i got to head back to the emissions station to find out that you have to wait a day til you can come back to get it checked....who knew that when you got your car fixed it resets the memory....????? ahh...not ME!!!
well after driving all over our city in order to run up our miles so the car would pass, we obtained all of our ingredients for my date idea for saturday night, we made our own pizzas...it was AWESOME...we got to make it how we wanted and no one was there to tell me how much cheese to put on there...or how weird i was when i decided to put pepperoni with olives on my pizza....lol

well nate and i went shopping saturday night and it was fun to have the boy be the one to try on clothes lol..and OH BOY! he took FOREVER...hehe but don't tell him i said that...haha

well off to bed i go....no school TOMORROW....woot woot!!!
I'm sleeping in thats my plan....so yup my phones on silent hehe

No comments: