Tuesday, January 19, 2010

first day of the week (officially)

so today was everyones monday...and oh boy all i can say is....is it friday yet? man today was ridiculous!

okay so to start off my morning the alarm went off at 5 a.m. which i personally am not a big fan of...so ya but since i did go to bed early last night it wasn't as bad as expected (which is always a good thing in our house..lol)
so on my way to seminary i realized that it was tuesday, one might think that that is a good thing, EXCEPT for the fact that on tuesdays school starts at regular time (7:35) so there went my plan to go to Robinsons room to chit chat of my fun weekend...HA! so instead all the teachers had a meeting (curse those things) and so i had to stay in the hallways...but i was productive with my down time and i studied for my physics test...ya hmm not a big fan of tests at 7:35 in the morning....ugh :(

so well i got all my information for my C.B.A. now all i have to do is write the dang paper!!!! zero pages down four to go...haha hmmm guess i better get on that...this dang lack of motivation of mine...or is it the load of homework i am getting from my classes that is preventing me from finding time to do it all.....??? anyone want to take a guess at a solution to my problem...lol

well i got my BYU situation all figured out, only took a month but i am finally paid for my admission fee...boy was that a difficult task...and can i say that elevator music is BORING....ya i listened to it for twenty minutes!!! but the guy was super friendly when he would come on every two minutes to tell me...."the operators are still helping others and will be with you shortly, once again thank you for your patience" hmph...my patience...started to disappear..lol

so i just spent the last hour and a half doing my calc homework..man wish i was like some of the kids in my class and this stuff would just click...boy would my life be a little less stressful, but knowing my luck it doesn't happen like that...so once again i get to hit it hard so i can understand slightly.... :/

ok so i have to go do my civics homework....i must say that class was a high point of my day, i learned a lot about our Legislatvie Branch....pretty interesting, Stanczyk makes it fun...i love that class....and will love it even more when i finish my C.B.A......ahhhh!!!

okay getting off. night :)

No comments: