Friday, January 22, 2010

Finally Friday

so WHEW!!! friday has arrived and i feel so relieved to say the least...
My C.B.A. is completed and turned in...wow what a weight that is off my shoulders!

I am all caught up on my calculus homework. what a nice feeling that is...

BUT NOW COMES.....DUN DUN DUN.....FINALS!

Yes that horrible time of the year is coming back around, man and here i was all excited for the weekend seeing as my paper was written and my math was done...along with all my other classes...but oh no life couldn't be that easy...of course not
so instead of kicking old school and chillaxing all weekend i will be cramming in all the material i have been taught since september...come on who remembers what they learned in september???? ya NO ONE so my point exactly= we should not have finals!!!

alrighty so tonight i get to see nate, not exactly sure what we are doing yet but in all honesty it doesnt really matter...because time spent with him is always amazing...no matter what we end up doing. :) cheesy i know but i mean its the truth....i'm not that fancy of a girl...i don't need a date that was planned out all BIG instead just a casual hang out is mighty fine to me!!!

ok heading home now to watch some tv....man that sounds amazing right about now...

so tata for now ;)

No comments: