Monday, January 11, 2010

Jan. 11. 2010

Wow so its officially the first time i have written 2010 full out, creepy...only a little over five months til I graduate-YIKES!

well today during school I got a major ear ache, not sure if its a ear infection or not...waiting til my mom gets home to check it out BUT no worries....i got my chewable aspirin to dull the pain til then :)

well after school i had intended to go running but thanks to this wonderful state i live in, it poured all day so i had to resort to working out in my living room instead...not too bad but not as refreshing as running in the fresh open air....but hey its a workout all the same...right?

alrighty well thats about my day....kinda lame, but hey its monday....not too much good can happen lol.....well off to do my Ap Calc homework....and work on my four page paper for civics...curse that C.B.A....ugh but i have to write it in order to graduate.....:/

laterz :)

No comments: