Monday, January 25, 2010

back tracking....

so its monday and i am sitting in my independent leadership class being bored and so i thought i would be productive with my time and write about my weekend....

so as you all know i left ya hanging at saturday night...i know you guys haven't been able to sleep just anticipating what i was going to say about how my game at the schotts went...lol!

ok so haha word to the wise...never ask for a crash course of the rules in the car on the ride over to the house ...lol because i did, which it was kinda funny listening to nate trying to cram all the rules and information "hints" into my head about the game....well the REAL funny part is that when we actually started playing the game it went WHOOSH all out of my head....haha yup the pep talk was pointless...haha
well apparently i appeared quieter than usual...or according to those whom i was playing with..but thats just because its definitely a game of concentration so i was FOCUSED...lol and it paid off in the end because nate and I ended up winning!!!!! ya i was stoked...i was super nervous because i expected us to lose miserably and nate's fam really likes it...but the luck was with me that night!!!

well the game was THE longest game ever...it took us an hour and a half to play ONE game...(thats really long apparently, i guess thats enough time for like three hands lol) but it was an intense game...a lot of changing in the score..hehe...
so afterwards it was around ten and we all decided to go to bed...which means nate had to take me home...after working all day and playing basketball he was wiped out so i made him go get gas with me instead of doing it after he dropped me off (truck needed gas) so i could make sure that he was all good..and stayed awake...
well sunday hit and it HIT hard...boy oh boy 8 o'clock came SUPER early...and we even went to bed earlier than usual...
well church was good...had a really cool lesson in sunday school and had a great time with my friends in that class. :)

after church i lounged around ALL day...ya i think (ok well i know) that i was purposely avoiding studying..its just SO depressing...so i painted my nails again (bright pink) and then i watched herbie fully loaded with my mom...man that bug is SWEET!
then we ate dinner...which was manicotti.yummy yummy...i love that stuff...even the new way my mom made it :p....(with cottage cheese)

then after nate had taken a nap (which was well deserved) he asked if he could come over and hang out (ya we are basically inseperable...but whatcha gonna do ???)
so he came over and we went over to the marinis for a bit to hang out with them ...those kids are SUPER adorable...they just keep getting cuter...(which one would think is impossible..but NOPE they DO)
then we came back to my house and hung out for a bit before we had to say goodbye....and i went to bed...

and now its monday......AHHHHH!!! and its FINALS week...so just a heads up, not sure how much writing i will get done this week..but i will make sure i get on when i can and catch ya'll up on my EXCITING life..lol

No comments: