Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oh say can you see! July 4.2012

Usually it is the boys in black well this girl changed it up a bit and switched it to the boys in white-Washington tshirts for all of Nate's buds in Texas :)
This 4th of July box was bittersweet to put together-of course I enjoyed decking it out in the red, white, & blue but this was my LAST box I would make for Elder Schott. Crazy to think of that! 
I can't believe the mission is almost over-eek!
So the contents for this package:
silly string (for Elder Schott to get back at his comps for the water guns I sent in June ;p), USA necklaces, glow sticks, flag covered chapsticks for his comps, a striped tie for my Elder, crunch bars, and flag candy-mints that had flags on them lol. Very patriotic package to celebrate the good old USA :)

Happy 4th to the missionaries of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You guys are amazing and I am so proud of all y'all :) Love you Elder Schott :)

No comments: