Sunday, July 22, 2012

In a blink of an eye 7.22.2012

From December 2009 (our first photo taken on my camera) to July of 2012 (first photo after being apart for 2 years) Nate and I have shared some amazing experiences together :) He has filled my life with so much joy it is hard to explain & usually I start crying!
So I will just say that I am incredibly grateful for him in my life and that he is such a blessing to me! I put this together today to see the changes we've made in the past two years while he was gone serving the Lord! The bottom two pictures are almost exactly two years apart-the left is at his farewell and the right is at his homecoming :) I can't believe it has been two years, looking back on the two years it is sort of like I blinked and it was over, it might have felt like a slow blink at times but overall it was like he left and I blinked my eyes and he has returned. Oh and the saying is so true-they leave as boys and come home as men ;) I think Texas definitely played a role in it too haha! Gotta love Texas :D I love you Nathaniel :)

No comments: