Friday, July 27, 2012

First date 7.27.2012

You would think going on a date with my boyfriend that I've been with for almost 3 years wouldn't make me nervous lol oh but I was!
 Nate and I got to go out for our first time in two years tonight!
I had butterflies all day!
 Since he planned our first date the first time around it was my turn to plan the date :) 
Which also meant I got to go and pick him up haha oh and get questioned by his parents-so funny! 
We started out with mini golf at Parkland Putters. One would also think that being on the golf team for a three years I'd be a bit better than I was lol. I was a bit nervous at first which totally threw my game off lol but after a bit I got back into the swing of things :) We had fun chatting as we played through the holes :) At the end I let Nate win ;) Then we headed over to Puyallup to go grab milkshakes at Sonic :) We went over to the park and walked around and chatted, it was nice to catch up and actually be able to talk rather than read it over a letter :) It is nice to have him back, still weird at times to look and see that he is really there lol but I am loving it :) 
I would say date #1 was a success :)

1 comment:

Yo said...

so so happy for you kendahl! i can't wait to hear what is to come with you two. love ya and miss ya!