Friday, July 6, 2012

Carlye comes to town! 7.6.2012

My old roommate came to Parkland to visit me-she is such a sweetheart :D
She had plans with her boyfriend later that evening but made time to come out a bit early to come hang with me to do some shopping and chatting :) It was such an awesome afternoon! I've missed Carlye :)
We went and checked out Forever 21-awesome store....we got some awesome photo moments from some of their stuff haha!
Funny story-so we had grabbed Starbucks to drink as we walked around the mall and I had finished mine so  I decided to go drop it in the garbage but the only one I saw was outside so I walked it out totally forgetting that I had a shirt under my arm so as I walked out the alarm went off! I stopped dead in my tracks-freaked out and ran back in and placed the shirt down as Carlye laughed at me...I started laughing and ran back outside to go throw away my drink lol (still got to be a good citizen haha) and when I returned the store attendant came out to ask if everything was ok Carlye and I just laughed and then explained what had happened and the lady just laughed and walked away. Basically I would be a horrible theif lol!

After the mall we grabbed ice cream cones from Baskin Robbins :) Sat outside in the sun with our ice cream-perfect way to end an afternoon! Thank you Carlye for a fantastic afternoon :) I loved seeing you again and being able to catch up!!! :D

No comments: