Thursday, June 14, 2012

Relief Society BBQ 6.14.2012

Tonight we got treated-and I mean TREATED by President Hjelm and his lovely wife with their AMAZING grilling tricks :D Now anyone who knows me knows that I am not really a fan of meat we shall say..I have to be in the mood for it to eat it. But BOY oh BOY while he was talking to us about all his marinates and techniques all I was paying attention to was the smell coming off of that grill!!!! SOOOO GOOOODDDD :)
He treated us to 3 types of marinated meats: margarita, rosemary, and a traditional bbq sauce
I must say I think I liked the rosemary one the best-it was so savory!

Then we all grabbed the side dishes we had brought and added some meat to our plate and dug in. I ate my meat first too-BIG DEAL in my book lol! President Hjelm is hired for all my meat cooking needs lol!!! Thank you so much for coming out on your week night to give us ladies some of the tricks of the trade!!! :D

oh and the picture of me with the hat-ya I totally stole that from Steven and he was coming to get it so I snapped the photo before he could ;)

No comments: