Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Joey's Graduation 6.12.2012

Little Joey is not so little anymore-he is graduating on Saturday and heading off to BYU Saturday afternoon so they threw him his graduation party a little bit early! Mom and I headed back to our old neighborhood, (so weird to go back-flashbacks and memories of when I was little always come back...makes me miss those times) found the clubhouse, crossed our fingers it was actually the right place...then saw Joey as we walked closer -phew ;)
Got to catch up a bit with his family which was nice, got treated to a yummy italian soda by his little bro Nick. He was pro at making those, even convinced me to have a second one so I could try his rootbeer/vanilla one -tasted like a rootbeer float :)

Congrats to Joey and best of luck this summer at BYU and we are all excited to hear about your first year and what is to come for you :) Congrats grad of 2012! :)

No comments: