Saturday, June 2, 2012

Institute Graduation 6.2.2012

Today was the big day, I graduated from Institute. WOW. Never imagined this day would happen-didn't expect it to be honest until Sis. Williams asked me about graduation and I found out I could be graduating this June. Well fast forward a few weeks and BAM graduation day! It was a hectic and packed full day, bridal shower, baptism and after prepping the chicken at the Stake Center. Great conversations happen in the kitchen lol. But graduation was a perfect way to end this hectic day, such a spirit filled meeting! Got to enjoy a dinner, listen to some great testimonies and speakers, and then we were able to walk across the podium and receive our diplomas! WE DID IT :) It was so amazing to spend the evening with family and friends :)

The people in the video just in case you don't know is Tessa and I :) We got it taped so we can show our family and friends who weren't able to make it! Enjoy! :D

No comments: