Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pacis Reception 6.16.2012

May I introduce to you Mr & Mrs Pacis :D
I can't believe Morgan & Chris are now Mr & Mrs!!!!
They are such a cute couple and I am so grateful for the invitation to be apart of their big day!
They got sealed for time and all eternity in the Seattle Temple on Friday morning and then snuck away for a night at a hotel then came back on Saturday to celebrate Island style for their reception!!!
They had performances by some islanders in our stake which was awesome (yup that is Natasha right there-she did a few of the dances!!!) They even got the groom up there to dance for one of them ;)
Morgan's colors were pink and orange -now I'm not usually a fan of pink BUT Morgan made this look adorable and went so great with her personality :D 

Congratulations to Chris & Morgan! I wish you two the best of luck!!! :D

No comments: