Thursday, December 2, 2010

one year ago....October 12, 2010




















One year ago today Nate took me for a ride in the big blue truck up to Sonic for ice cream. We sat and talked as we licked away the dripping ice cream from our sundaes :) The time passed away and we realized that since it was a school night we should probably be heading home (my mom and his dad may have helped that realization with a few texts asking where we were lol). Then as we were pulling out of Sonic Nate looked over at me and smiled so I smiled back and then he asked "kendahl would you like to be exclusive?" (cutest thing of my life) I said yes and his response was he pulled up the median that had been down so we could put our ice cream on it and said "you can scoot over now" (he is the cutest and i LOVE him to death)
This past year has been the best of my life, he was always there to support me in all that I did (soccer games, daffodil selection, and drama productions), took me out on some fabulous dates that I will never forget, and made me laugh and smile more than I ever had in my life. Nathaniel I love you-one year ago you asked me to be yours...Look at us now :)







Elder Schott is currently serving a mission in San Antonio, Texas. He loves the people and the area-he is a history buff so Texas is a good place for him!

No comments: