Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!! Well i was SLIGHTLY tired when i woke up for christmas that I forgot to check to see if the memory card was in the camera...yup so all the pictures i took are now on my camera's memory-i'll figure out how to get them off somehow! But Christmas morning was awesome! I felt just like a little kid again all giddy for my stocking and opening presents :) I hopped on my mom's bed and said "Lets go open presents!!!" My mom's biggest surprise was the hair dryer i bought her-seeing as i took ours to college i figured i should give her one-she loved it :)

Seeing as i am having issues with my ears my mom and i found clip on earrings that look just like "grown up" ones so now i can wear earrings again :) It has been six months since i wore them last and it felt weird to put them on but i loved them :)

Christmas morning was fantastic-after opening gifts my mom made breakfast-cinnamon rolls & a eggnog :) Then we headed to go see a movie (our Christmas tradition) "how do you know" it was a really good movie-definitely a chick flick (sorry guys lol) but it was good!! When we got back my nana dropped my uncle steve off then my mom, him, and i ate dinner (kinda early) because we had to go to the airport, my mom dropped my uncle and I off and we headed to Utah!

Overall it was an awesome Christmas-being with family made it amazing :)

1 comment:

Yo said...

Kendahl my dear! Merry Christmas! But what on earth happened to your ears?