Sunday, December 5, 2010

Obama/ Brittany October 21, 2010

Okay so first off I have to start off by saying that today the President of the United States came to University of Washington's campus (take that WSU!) it was pretty sweet saying that the president of the U.S. was here but it made for really congested streets and empty classrooms -kids thought seeing the president promote Patty Murray was more important than their education i suppose, I didn't really have any interest in waiting in line to listen to him talk (but hey that's just me!)

But the best part of today is that 26 years ago my mom and dad gave birth to my BIG sister Brittany! She has been such a blessing in my life, I am so glad for technology in that even though we are separated by a few states we can stay connected and in touch. I love you Brittany, thanks for always being there for me whenever I needed a girlie chat or some advice! LOVE YOU! I hope you had an amazing birthday!

No comments: