Friday, March 19, 2010

Mom In the HOUSE!

so this past THURSDAY or yesterday, however you prefer....was my MOMS BIRTHDAY (i won't disclose her age...mu hahaha)

but ya so being involved in sports and school sometimes sucks when it comes to not having a lot of time...especially when its your mommy's birthday....
see i was supposed to have a golf match ( which i later found out that the girls team got "sick" and so we just played six holes instead)
and my mom's co-worker was taking her out for dinner...so it kind of all worked out...
but since i did get home a lot sooner than expected i went out and mowed the lawn...ya its that time of the year again....but our back yard isn't fully grown yet...so i didn't feel like mowing dead grass lol...and the fact that i was heading over to the marinis house to babysit so Ember could go to a primary meeting.....ya so i got home around 9 and then realized i still had a HUGE amount of homework....oh well i enjoyed some cake with my mom first...then headed to my room to do about two hours of homework....yay me!

well all my homework is done and i was super tired this morning, which doesn't put me in the best of moods...ya..but HEY its friday....there IS always a bright side to everything...lol

well tonight i am taking my mom to the nail salon to get our eyebrows done..ya these beauties aren't natural...lol...then i am headed over to my friends house for dinner....E~ward (a.k.a. elizabeth ward) came back from Washington State University for spring break and called me up so we are hanging out tonight...

tomorrow is basketball regional tournaments so i will be spending the whole day balling it up!!! hopefully we make it to the championship game which is at 3p.m. so if you are trying to get a hold of me contact my mom..because i will be BUSY!!!..lol

alrighty....laterz

No comments: