Thursday, August 14, 2008

Gardner Village Adventure

OK so i guess the statement is true....true friends always find each other...in my case its absolutely true! ok so let me explain, my best friend kourtney came down to Utah to visit her relatives up in logan [ about two hours away from where i am ] well luck was on our side and we got the chance to hang out and have a sleep over and go to where my step mom cricket works a place called Gardner Village, its this place with little shops...that has the cutest stuff...I LOVE POSH!! Well all i have to say is thank goodness your car broke down kourt...i had a blast!




2 comments:

Cricket said...

You girls were so cute. Thanks so much for helping out at the store. It was fun meeting Kourtney, and getting to know her a little.

I love when you come to visit and can't wait for you to come back. I totally agree about Posh. I love it too!

Love ya,
Cricket

Unknown said...

Wow!! how fun to have a friend come to see you from home. you must be special?? well I guess you are!!!Im glad that you got to show kourtney some places around there and that you got hang out. I know that Cricket likes having another girl around so having two must have been twice as fun for her..

mom