Thursday, August 14, 2008

AAARRRGGG!!

Well my step mom cricket works at Anastasias attic...for all those who don't know what that is...most of you...its a little antique shop in Gardner Village where kourtney and i hung out...the other day...

Well they have this thing coming up called moonlight madness where all the stores stay open til midnight and people ...ok mostly women come around and go shopping and get great deals...well anyways..her store is doing a pirate theme and they are setting up for halloween so kourtney and i had a blast trying on different types of pirate hats...shabby aint it?









2 comments:

Cricket said...

You girls were cracking me up. And you were such a big help I can never repay you. You both look great in the pirtae hats and me in my Glenda the good witch hat....hmm...not so much. But oh well...it was fun with my special sweetpea.

Love ya sweetie,
Cricket

BreAnne said...

I love the picture of you and Kourtney. I'm so happy she was able to come spend some time with you this week!!