Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Putt Putt

Well a group of us went last night to our neighborhood putt putt

Stephanie and kendahl


It was hilarious trying to make some of those shots...all in all we were decent three out of the four of us got a hole in one...I was the first one to make one with Matt and Philip trailing behind me.....so it was a pretty sweet time!!

matts getting better at least he is swinging the putter right ...this time!

does he really believe if he thinks it will go in it will?
keep blowing..you might make it to the hole!!
will it make it???
Matt and philip being rockstars...do they know those are putters?
we are just cute...nothing else to say ;]

1 comment:

Cricket said...

You girls look so cute. The guys look cute too...except maybe the rockstar picture. Poor Matt looks like he is in pain....LOL It's the look I have on my face at the end of putt-putt because I usually lose....LOL

Love ya,
Cricket