Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls Camp!!


original hair for girls camp

2008 girls camp theme



Last week i got the chance to attend girls camp. A week of fun where all the girls from our church get together and hang out, well i didnt want to bring my expensive camera and have it break or get stolen so i brought a disposable so i will have to either show them to you all personally or try and take some when i get them back!



BuT for NOW you get to check out my hair from girls camp and all my cool gifts i got!

girls camp gifts


my scrapbook...i made it

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Looks like you had a blast. Girls Camp is one of the things I missed since I joined the church as an adult. I know it's a wonderful chance to grow as a group, and to feel the spirit. I'm so glad you always go each year.

Love ya,
Cricket