Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday & Mission Calls 9.8.13

If you know me, you know I LOVE sleeping in-it might just be my favorite hobby so I am not a big complainer of 1:30 church, except the fact we get out at 4:30. But I try and look for positives.
I also love the fact that I get to hang with this guy of mine! It is awesome being able to have lazy mornings!
1:30 church also gives me enough time to get up and ready for the day. I swear 9 am church sometimes saw the ugly side of me haha!
So here is us all dressed up for church!
 Then afterwards we got to be apart of Britni opening up her mission call-South Dakota baby!
I love this girl, I am so glad I was able to be her roommate last year. It is true that people come into your life for a reason, she is such a sweetheart! I am so proud of her for her decision to go on a mission!

No comments: