Saturday, August 3, 2013

My SWEET surprise 8.3.13



I have the BEST fiance ever. Nate was supposed to be in Idaho for a family reunion this weekend. He had said he was going on a hike and was busy with family which was fine because I had my bridals that day so my day was busy too. I headed over to his house (his mom was doing my hair and his aunt my make up). I walked in and sat down and was just chatting then I got the biggest surprise of my life. He grabbed my shoulders and said "hey"....lets just say...I flipped haha! It was definitely a surprise to me-I had NO idea he was coming up a week early! So nice to get a hug from the love of my life :) Then all Michelle's siblings started arriving with their kids so we got to chat till I had to leave.
here is a sneak peek of my bridals:
here is a link if you'd like to check out the rest:
http://augenblickphoto.smugmug.com/Weddings/Kendahl-Bridal

No comments: