Saturday, June 1, 2013

Temple experience 6.1.13

Today I went through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple for my endowments.
It was an incredible experience and I am so grateful that I was able to have so many of my family and my family to be there with me!
The decision to do it while I was down there in Utah was hard for me. Not having people from Washington that I had grown up with was really hard on me. But being able to be with my whole family and especially to have Nate by my side was amazing and so worth it. Seeing him inside the temple with me was incredible and I look forward to being sealed to him in August!

 My parents and I-these two have shown me a great example and I thank them for raising me with an eye only to the temple. I knew it is where I wanted to go and I have never thought twice about it. I am so grateful for them in my life, they mean the world to me!

And here is a picture of a few of my family to be! Nate's Aunt & Uncle, cousins, and his Mom. :) So great to have to them there to support me!

No comments: