Thursday, April 18, 2013

We're ENGAGED!!! 4.18.2013

What started out as a regular date ended up being the BEST DATE EVER!
Nate came over and picked me up and we headed over to Jimmy John's to grab dinner (Nate had tried it before on his mission and I've never had it so we went for it!). We then drove to Mantua and drove to a lake, sat on the dock and ate our dinner. Nate being all sneaky he put a box behind his back and said I couldn't peak. Then he decided to sit next to me so he put the box behind me and told me no looking! Hardest thing ever ;p After dinner he brought the box from behind me and it was cupcakes-the stinker! So as we ate I nibbled on them thinking maybe a ring was in there. (ya I had my suspicions lol) but nothing was in them so I figured it wasn't going to happen. We then to walk off our sub sandwiches around the lake. Then Nate suggested we walk up this hill, it was such a beautiful view! As we were up on the top, Nate got down on one knee and proposed! He is such a sweetheart! I loved how he proposed! I am going to be a Schott :D

No comments: