Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Presents

As I get older, waking up for Christmas has kind of lost its spark for me. BUT I do get to enjoy my niece and nephew waking up and being all excited to see what Santa brought and to wish Jesus a Happy Birthday! So cute :)
Watching them walk down the stairs pumping their fists with excitement for their presents at the end of stairs!
We all went around and opened out stockings (the thing I look forward to in regards to presents!) and then we opened up all our gifts! This Christmas turned out to be a great one! I got a crock pot, recipe book, running shoes, candles, soaps, winter apparel and lots of goodies for my place! :) 
All the gifts add a bonus for the season, but the greatest pleasure is being around my family! I loved having the time to spend with them!!! :)
I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!

No comments: