Saturday, April 14, 2012

Seattle girls 4.14.2012

What do you do on a beautiful day in Seattle??? You round up the girls and head out to enjoy the sunshine of course!
We started off our morning at the temple which was amazing (as usual!) Then we grabbed a few more gals and headed up to a park that overlooked Seattle for an Institute tailgate party-a few people had been lucky enough to score tickets to the Sounders game (our soccer team) but for the rest it was just an awesome bbq-a yummy one too :) Then we decided to hit the mall-its a girl thing lol!
Tessa and I decided to be adventurous and try on skinny colored jeans....haha epic fail (at least for me!) I mean they are cute and all but I can't rock them....I will leave those to those who can lol.
Then we hit up Target and tried on sunglasses, checked out belts, scoped some potential purses :) it was a fun and awesome afternoon!! :D

No comments: