Saturday, March 21, 2009

And the award goes to.....ME

Over the past few months i have been working on a science project and today was the big day for the regional science fair. I got the chance to spend my day at PLU at the Puget Sound Regional Science Fair. Anyways you spend your whole day getting judged and around 8 o'clock this evening they began handing out awards. Well the first lady up was from the American Association of University Women and the first name she called much to my shock...was Kendahl Heffron....i freaked...ya so i got the first award of the night, the Young Female Scientist Award..with a certificate and a letter with an envelope filled with $50!!! I would like to just drop a thank you to my wonderful mom who stayed up with me late some nights to finish this project and has stayed by my side to support me in ALL that i do! I love ya mom


No comments: