Saturday, January 17, 2009

Phailure iz knot an option

So next weekend i will be performing in my first theater performance. Phailure iz knot an option is a sketch comedy show with an improvization twist.
"It is hilarious and will keep you lauging all the way through..." -New York Times...

So we had to take headshots that will be put on the windows of the doors behind me, so i tried to take a similar one...
So this is me and Evelyn, she is in two of my scenes with me...shes awesome...very funny..we get along great


These are just two of the boys from the play....Evan and Skylar...skylar is in one of my scenes...

So this is just some of the girls from the play....from left to right Bronwyn [stage director] Saige [ stage director assistant] and Kay [actress, she is in one of my scenes]

1 comment:

Cricket said...

So Proud of you, wish we could be there. But please know we are there in spirit.

Break a leg Sweet Pea!

Big Hugs,
Dad & Cricket

P.S. We saw the strange comments....glad you decided to go private.