Saturday, December 27, 2008

A day OUT!

Well as a tradition with my step mom cricket is that we go out shopping and out to lunch.


This time i got the chance to have my step sisters Natalie and Nicole tag along with us. Thanks for coming guys, I have never laughed so much...and p.s. i apologize again natalie...hehe


Well we ended up waking up on friday morning to roughly 15 inches of snow...so lucky me got to shovel...Dad you seriously need to get a snowblower!!..


well no weather can stop women on the day after Christmas when all stores are having sales up to 70% off...and in my case 90% off at Kohls...


Well we began at Walmart seeing as most people enjoy shopping there we thought we might as well get that store over with. I guess it is safe to say we have looked at EVERY comforter in Walmart... :)


Then it was off to lunch, my choice...Well i picked Chili's, yummy...

well i picked, drum roll......Soup and Salad, can you believe it...me neither but it was amazing! Creamy Potato soup [thanks britt and mom for getting me hooked] and then ceasar salad..yummy


Well then it was off to Kohls.. where we found amazing deals...i mean come on 90% off...you can't get better than that!!!


Then we went to Target...love that store...

We laughed so hard trying to find shoes for natalie..and her hot date that night...hehe


Well i believe it is safe to say i walked off my lunch..or at least my first bowl of soup :)


Well this picture came from target...this sunglasses just couldn't be denied...they caught my eye and i had to try them on...!!!
Check me out!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who's that girl???? Looks like you had a blast...

Cricket said...

It was fun having you here for the holidays Sweet Pea.Can't wait for your next visit.

We love ya tons.
dad and Cricket