Saturday, November 1, 2008

Open auditions.....


Well included in my schedule this year was advanced drama, and our teacher surprised us with the start of something new, that we would be doing the play practice within our 6th period class. this gave us more free time in the evening. Well i was totally cool with not getting a part and just helping out backstage like i helped out last year during my class period. Well my teacher asked me to audition...and i decided...hey what can it hurt...
well i guess she was right on the auditioning part...because...I GOT CASTED!!!
I am in the play The Boys Next Door, it is a play of four mentally handicapped boys and their daily struggles. It makes you laugh, sympathize and want to cry at times....it is one amazing play.
I was casted as Ms. Hedges, ironically enough i am a golfer in my scene.
The dates of the play.....December 11, 12, 13....Hope to see you there...

1 comment:

Cricket said...

WoooooHoooo...way to go Sweetpea! We are very proud of you!! I'm sure you will do great. You always give 100% in all you do.

We love you!
Dad & Cricket