Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wallace's Wedding May.21.2011

My wallace (aka Sam) got married two weekends ago [sorry for the delay-pictures weren't with me!] I can't believe the girl grew up with in High School and sat next to in my classes is all grown up and married off to Jubal (her adorable man). My mom and I went to her wedding at the church next to my high school-very pretty decorations :) Ok...I admit I cried (make judgments now if you must) but she was a close friend of mine and man she was gorgeous walking down the aisle. My favorite thing to do at weddings is to look at the groom's face (ya I know kinda the opposite of the norm but hey I love to see their reaction when they see their bride for the first time!) The ceremony was quick and then it was time for mingling :) I got to see some of my old H.S. teachers that were close to her which was sweet to catch up!
So short story-
well all throughout High School I would go on dates with guys and Sam never did so she always teased me that I'd be married first between us (little did her and I know that I'd fall in love with a future missionary & she'd find her other half so quickly) but here we are (down below) on her wedding day-First thing we said to each other when we saw each other was "guess we were wrong" her husband looked at us funny and we just laughed lol :) Sam Mcdaniel (no more calling you Wallace!) you were a gorgeous bride and I can see you are really happy and I wish you and Jubal the best! Congratulations on your wedding!



No comments: