Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Temple Trip! May.24.2011

Last night I got to experience one of the greatest works on this Earth, giving those who have passed on a chance to accept the gospel. I love being a Latter-Day Saint for I am able to participate in these sacred ordinances. The Seattle Temple is beautiful, like all temples on Earth. I have come to have a special love for this temple though, you see I've always wanted to be married in the Laie Hawaii Temple. I've always thought that temple was gorgeous and would be perfect for a flip flop lover like me :) Until I met this boy who caught my eye and changed my perspective. He made me realize that who is there to support you on your special day is one of the most important things of that day. Ever since our discussion on that I've seen the Seattle Temple in a new light. I hold more respect for it when I enter into the doors for I know one day I will be lucky enough to enter holding my man's hand and go and make sacred covenants and be sealed for time and all eternity. I love temples :) And I really love the fact that I'm so close so I get to attend a lot more which makes me so happy!!!

No comments: