Monday, May 30, 2011

Homemade goodness! May.27.2011


You know a kid can only handle SO much college cafeteria food before she goes insane....which is why I am SUPER grateful I have friends like Courtney (below) who live on their own and I can go over and make dinner with! Tessa & I went over to her place on friday night (ok lets be honest she picked us up lol) and our first stop was Safeway to buy the supplies! Courtney had decided on homemade pizza so we had some fun running around the store trying to find all the ingredients-I'm not so good at it come to find out lol
BUT mission accomplished (after Courtney took over for me lol) and off we went to Courtney's apartment :)
Courtney and her awesome cooking skills had a killer time watching Tessa and I try to create the knot shaped rolls she had prepared for appetizers for us-Tessa & I failed but boy were they delicious (Rhodes rolls, garlic, olive oil, & cheese) Tessa here with the bags for the rolls...we put all the ingredients in there and then ya SHAKE!!!
Then came the pizza time!! Yummyness (yup just made that a word) Making the pizza sauce was pretty fun-a little this & a little that lol

As we ate we chit chatted-Tessa & I made Courtney feel REALLY old (by the way she isn't!) from our lack of knowledge about movies and songs from the past-apparently we only know 90's-2000's-oops lol...Now we have a new thing to work on lol!
After that we watched Tangled-such a great movie & I totally have bad timing (i talked during the boat scene-oops again!)
After the movie we chit chatted a bit more-I had such a blast you two lovely ladies and we will for sure be doing this again :) Thank you Courtney for letting us come over & thank you Tessa for coming with me!

No comments: