Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunday Best July.31.2011

Saturday is a special day its the day we get ready for Sunday, we comb our hair and brush our teeth all to get ready for sunday! Oh and I also got a new dress :) we went to Kohl's and JcPenny's and found dressed on sale and I got this one :) I really love it! Makes me think of summer for sure!
Sunday is one of my favorite days (definitely in compeition with thursday or whenever I get my letters from Nate lol) But I really do love Sundays, life just seems to stop for a second and I feel like I can breath! I love going to church and feeling the spirit that comes from attending church too! I get to be blessed with substituting for the four year olds, it gives me the chance to teach the gospel to these young minds which I love :) Its so awesome to watch them absorb all the gospel and its principles! I hope you all had a fantastic Sunday :)

No comments: