Thursday, March 10, 2011

ICE! March 10.2011

So this morning I went to grab my milk for my cereal and the light to the fridge was out....I figured it was just the light bulb and I'd get a new one soon. I then thought about the freezer and I opened it up and BAM water droplets chilling on the side so I started looking around to see what was wrong-I pushed the reset button on the outlet and it started working again so I went on with my day. Later tonight Carlye went to open the freezer to see what ice cream was in there and to her surprise she found an ice rink about a half an inch thick! Yup throughout the day the freezer had started working and a whole lot of water had frozen! So there we sat chiseling away trying to get rid of the ice....which took a good half hour! We took some photos so you could see what it looked like!





















The bottom of the ice cream carton...it was stuck to the freezer so hard we had to yank that sucker out of there!!!!

No comments: