Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the 13 of the 1st month

so this is a special day in the Heffron family....or at least in my life, today was the day my BIG bro was born.....To a brother who let me tag along when i was a squirt ( i still am height wise :p) and put up with me when i wanted to hang with him and his friends and play nerf guns or go on the trampoline rather than play barbies by myself. I wish you the BEST!! you are an amazing brother and even though you have almost been gone away from me for two years i feel as if i have in all honesty gotten closer to you while you have been gone....funny how that works out huh?

well enough of him...lol just kidding....but no seriously on to my day...

alrighty so since i found out i got accepted to NAU last night of course i had to go and brag about it to everyone i saw....its a REALLY cool feeling to know that a COLLEGE would want ME to come and learn from their campus....in reality its just the fact that they want my money (but hey a girl can dream can't she????)

SO i have come to learn through experience that slamming your thumb in the door (even on accident) is not a great way to start off your day.....good thing i had two substitutes today which helped keep my spirits up......today was just one of those days...i mean its ONLY wednesday goodness!!!!! could this week go any slower???

so my mom is out donating plasma tonight so hmmm what to do for dinner??? that is a good question...haha well i am going to be an "ADULT" and not have cereal...OR leftovers...i know shocking...so hmm do i go out on a limb and cook something or should i stick to the good old microwave???

tune in later to find out what i did :P

No comments: