Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas...wrapped up in one..

Okay so most of you i rotate christmas visits between my mom and dad...
so i thought it would be cool to combine all my christmas pics... and give a description of them to save time...and so you don't see my christmas pictures during the summer...!!!
Christmas eve, my Christmas PJS....

Christmas Morning
She really is a morning person :)
Jaxson showing off Uncle Bzs slippers...hes a cutie
This Christmas Jaxson is crawling...All over the place!!

Talking to Bz..our high tech set up-thanks dad

Jaxson and Auntie K...

Johnny and Jaxson opening gifts....

Britt and Jaxson ...playing drums...

Fun times...memories we will look back on

Nicole, Cricket and Kendahl, Christmas night

Christmas in Washington was ...umm a little less busy... :)

The next photos are christmas gifts, if i left something out i apologize i had a lot to gather and i tried my best!!


Christmas gifts

Gifts

Mom and i showing off our gifts from Brandon....thanks bz

My gift from matts mom...my very own boston hoodie...and its GREEN!!!

No comments: